USA based group of enthusiastic track drivers came together to ideate this App. There was no such app or solution back in those years.
The ask was to develop Android and iOS apps for Track drivers to collect different data points across all possible and known Tracks across globe. The apps supposed to
- capture the GPS data and calculate the lap times for each sessions of track.
- With these data points different dashboard reports and session analysis should be generated
- Implement In App Purchase for complex tracks
- Bellurbis team proposed the design after going through the SRS and requirement discussion workshops
- Suggested to implement the Learn Track feature wherein new driver (on new Track) would have the recommended speed values at different points in Track
- Racers/Drivers able to analyse sessions results and view Track before start and after back in paddock
- Compare results across different laps and sector times and graphical representation for quick summary
Following components were delivered as part of this project –
- Android Track Day Mobile App
- iPhone/iPAD Track Day Mobile App
- Interface web services (Backend) for managing the Tracks and IAP products